Friday, March 10, 2017

Fibromyalgia and Fibrolief Cream



Today I’ve received an email asking me: “Did you know that nearly half of all fibromyalgia patients have damage to the nerve fibers in their skin (commonly known as Small-Fiber polyneuropathy)? The remedy should be Fibrolief Cream (1). I had anticipated that the research on small nerve fiber and fibromyalgia would lead to exploitation by marketing of drugs (2). I read: “Revolutionary topical delivery system designed to deliver fast acting nutrients to the nerves and help you attain faster relief from nerve pain.” Believe me, there’s no data to prove this. I have already written on Fibrolief pills (3). You will find information there on the ingredients of Fibrolief.

The ingredients haven’t been tested in a proper scientific study to work in fibromyalgia. The skin is meant as a barrier against the outer world and therefore tries to hinder substances to enter the body. Some do penetrate, but to a lesser extent than through mucous membranes, which the body uses to absorb nutrients for instance. Try to eat a banana with your skin. Rub it into your skin and feel relieved of the pangs of hunger.

Would I spend money on Fibrolief Cream – certainly not.


Links:


.

No comments:

Post a Comment